Hotel Maximilians in Essen
Weber Business & Weekend Hotels
Tel: +49 (0) 201 45 01 70
Fax: +49 (0) 201 45 01 7 99
Managing Director: Matthias Weber
Companies Register: Essen Magistrates Court
Register No. HRA 8333
VAT No. DE225290362
Michael Lauterjung, courtesy Galerie Eikelmann, Düsseldorf.
Website design and programming:
marketing and internet agency xport.de
Online Marketing by onmari.com
Mandatory information according to the Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council:
Follow this link to the website of the European Commission’s entity for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ - further information is expected to be available there from 15 February 2016. Should you have any initial questions concerning a potential dispute resolution, please email us at email@example.com.
Exemption from liability
1. Contents of the online offer
The author shall not be held responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness, or quality of the provided information. Any liability claims against the author and relating to material or non-material damages caused by the use or disuse of the provided information or by the use of faulty and incomplete information shall be excluded on principle unless evidence is supplied showing that the author has acted with wilful intent or gross negligence. All offers are subject to change and without obligation. The author explicitly reserves the right to change, complement, or erase parts of these web-pages or of the complete offer without notice or to stop publishing it for some time, or conclusively.
2. References and links
With regard to direct or indirect references to other websites ("hyperlinks") beyond the author’s sphere of responsibility, liability will exclusively become effective if the author is aware of such contents and if it is technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent the use of such websites offering illegal contents. The author explicitly declares that, at the time when the links were added, there were no illegal contents whatsoever visible on the linked websites. The author does not have any influence on the present and future design of the linked websites, on their contents, or on their authorship. That is why he expressly dissociates himself from all contents of all linked/referenced websites that have been modified after the establishing of the links. This statement shall be valid for all links and references placed within the author’s own Internet offer. Liability for illegal, faulty, or incomplete contents and, in particular, for damages resulting from the use or disuse of such displayed information shall solely lie with the provider of the website accessed via the link and not with the party only referring to the respective publication by its links.
3. Copyright and trademark law
With regard to all publications, the author is anxious to observe the copyrights arising from the used pictures, graphics, and texts, to use pictures, graphics, and texts made by himself, or to resort to public domain graphics and texts. All brand labels and trademarks mentioned in the Internet offer and possibly protected by any third parties are unrestrictedly subject to the stipulations of the respective valid trademark laws and to the right of ownership of the registered owner. The mentioning of any brand label/trademark alone shall not give reason to the conclusion that brand labels and trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties! The copyright for objects made and published by the author himself shall exclusively remain with the author of this website. Any reproduction or use of such graphics and texts in other electronic or printed publications without the explicit consent of the author is prohibited.
4. Protection of data privacy
Where personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses, is collected and managed as part of our Internet activities in countries where we maintain websites, this is done in strict compliance with local laws on data protection and data privacy. If you make contact with us via e-mail, for example by making an enquiry, you are free to decide whether you wish to make personally identifiable information available to us. In general, the information you make available will only be sent to the appropriate e-mail address and will not be stored. We use personally identifiable information only to answer your query, process your order or to send you special information or estimates.
In the course of our customer care activities it may further be necessary to:
- store or use your personally identifiable information and pass it on to another company of our group
- use this data ourselves to inform you about our products and services (or allow a third party under contract to us to use it solely for this purpose). You can send us an e-mail at any time requesting us to change, delete or block the use of your stored data. We do not generate user profiles either with or without personally identifiable information. We will always respect your wishes should you prefer not to allow your personal information to be used in our customer care activities. We undertake not to share your personally identifiable information with third parties or to sell, rent or lease it in any way. If you visit any of our websites, certain non-person-related information is automatically collected for the purposes of statistical analysis (e.g., IP address, your Internet browser and operating system, the domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on our website, pages you looked at). This information is collected and analysed as anonymous data. Cookies and active contents are not used on these pages. The automatically collected data is used only to evaluate the attractiveness of our websites and to improve their content. We take precautions to guarantee the security of your data. We take every care to ensure that your data are neither lost, destroyed, falsified, tampered with, or exposed to unauthorized access or disclosure. Our websites contain links to other websites. We take no responsibility for the data protection policies or content of these other websites.
5. Legal validity of this exemption from liability
The exclusion from liability shall be deemed to be an integral part of the Internet offer linked to this webpage. In the case that parts or individual phrasings in this text do not, do no longer, or do not completely correspond to the valid legal situation, the contents and the validity of the remaining parts of the document shall remain unaffected.